ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


One more fucking love song i'll be sick // Wednesday, May 23, 2012
9:03 PM
Edited on: 5th Jan @1:06am

Hello readers (i actually wonders who still reads my blog now), i am trying my best to make my blog alive again okay.

Firstly, i wanna remind you guys on how i love Justin Bieber. Remember? I'm a bielieber. Okay, i need to let you guys know that i find him super HOT in his music video 'Boyfriend', don't you guys agree? But i prefer his previous hair style, where he looked really cute and innocent.



OMG *heart melts* really cute during that time, but now.. He looks like a playboy. I don't know why, he just gives me that feeling. But still i love him.



Aww, i don't know. Still hot, but not as hot as before. I want the old him, hahaha. Okay enough with Justin Bieber, more of me okay. ME, the blog owner.

Do you guys still remember how i look? I hope so, lol. Need some photos? Well, whatever. I'll show you guys some okay.

(pictures removed)

So do you guys remember me now? I hope so, lol. All my loyal readers and followers. Basically, i just wanna tell you guys that i'll be blogging more often from today on wards cause i don't want a dead blog. I want to keep it alive and holidays are round the corner what, so perfect timing to start blogging again. If you guys wanna know what i am doing 24/7 then follow me on twitter okay? Click here to teleport to my twitter. And if you guys have any questions or what just go to my formspring and ask me (feel free to asking anything okay). I guess that's it? :) I'm heading to town this Friday, and to the beach on Saturday so hopefully there will be photos. So till then, xoxo.

Labels: