ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Destroy what destroys you // Tuesday, June 5, 2012
11:18 PM
Sorry for neglecting my blog, hmm.. Holiday day now, and I am running out of places to go. Can you guys do me a favour? Just leave a comment, and suggest me places to go? Pretty please. I don't want to waste my holiday.

Anyway, how's your Mid-Year? Mine was pretty bad. I passed all my subjects except for Home Economics. Don't get me wrong, I can cook okay. But when it comes to theory, I sucks. I flung the Home Economics paper. Hah. Oh, and I only got an A2. And it's for art. Urgh, express is so hard to cope. Or maybe I am not putting effort at all, what happened to the hardworking me? Wait, I was never hardworking. But i used to go to school regularly. But now, I go to school as and when I want. That's really bad, but I'm so lazy.. I don't wish to get off the bed. Got to change that, I know. I got 22 for L1R4, I can't even get in that polytechnic course I want.. 16 is what I am aiming for, it's not difficult as long as I work hard enough but I need motivations. Dammit, school is suck a drag.

Anyway, I'll be going to a chalet tomorrow. Pictures will be up, definitely. So till then.

Labels: