ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Twenty Thirteen // Tuesday, January 1, 2013
6:59 AM
Hey, it's been so long since i logged in to blogger. So here i am, trying to make this post as interesting as possible to my readers. But i guess 3/4 of my readers are probably gone by now? Haha. While, i should have went to countdown and take plenty of pictures so that this post will look more interesting isn't it? But damn, i did not went to any countdown. AT ALL. or even celebrate. Just didn't had the "new-year" mood, so i caught a movie called "Chinese Zodiac 12" (CZ12 for short) i really like that movie. It's about 2 hours long and i think it's the best Jackie Chan movie so far?.. (maybe? idk?) Anyway, if you are looking for any movie to watch, i would definitely recommend this for sure.

So, *poof* it's 2013 already. Ready for school tomorrow guy? Haha, at this timing tomorrow, i would be preparing for school already. Hmm, kinda hard to describe how i feel about school. I wanna go to school, but i am afraid that i might lose motivation once school has started. And i really hope this year would be a better year to begin and end with.

Do you have any resolutions for this year? While, i certainly do. But nah, won't share. But, basically, everybody just wishes for the same thing right? (good health, good grades, money, etc) oh, before i continue this post, i really find the new blogger really hard to use. Now when i wanna edit a blogskin, i will be to lazy, all the weird alignment and fixed headers are driving me crazy. And even creating this post pissed me off. What's with the super long and blank page? And i have to click the "Labels" button then i can add labels? Really. Gosh, the font are so small i find it so hard to read. *sleepy mood*

Sorry for the super meaningless post and irrelevant information (and complaining about the new blogger) but anyway, i hope you enjoy your new year and i wish you all the best in everything and may god bless you. That's all i guess, till here. Bye x

Oh and i guess i will be blogging more often since i wanna change my lifestyle after school has reopen, and i probably would be at home a little bit more often. And definitely (hopefully) you will be seeing my blogskin soon. While, if you want me to create a blogskin for you. Just tweet to me @printedrosesz (click here) or direct message me. Anything will do if you can find a way to contact me. Okay, this time is really gonna end. Good bye, off to watch "Beyond X" (have you guys watched it? oh my, i swear it's an awesome show... must w-a-t-c-h) This post is getting too long, so okay bye xxx